Wednesday, August 18, 2010

L'illusionniste

Oh I am so excited. 

Like, little girl excited.
 
The most wonderful Sylvian Chomet 
responsible for one of my favourite animations 


has written and directed what looks to be yet another beautiful masterpiece

 
and ... it is to be released on Friday

Hurrah!
 
The Illusionist is one of a dying breed of stage entertainers who is forced to accept increasingly obscure assignments in fringe theatres at garden parties. While performing in a village pub off the west coast of Scotland , he encounters Alice, an innocent young girl, who will change his life forever.
 


The trailer and photos look amazing. 
I have booked myself a ticket at The (delicious)Barbican
Oh I simply cannot wait! 

Only 48 hours!

(I hope there are subtitles?!)

me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment