Friday, June 4, 2010

yummers

A nice dinner doesn't always have to be one that has taken a lot of preparation, or thought for that matter. 

My mother is a brilliant cook and as children we were spoilt with dishes from all over the world on a daily basis. 
However, she still maintains that eggs, chips and beans is her favourite meal.

I threw this plate of food together and it was just so satisfying.
Toasted ciabatta, roast chicken, rocket, basil, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and a (un)healthy amount of mayonnaise ...


I have been sans alcool for two years now, but a beer on a sunny day is a must. 

As I am a packaging junkie I bought this alcohol free beer purely because it was a nice bottle with a handsome horse on the front. Didn't taste bad either.



me xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment