Friday, May 7, 2010

Dozey Dotes

  The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Robert Frost 

 Is there anything nicer than climbing into the crisp, clean sheets of a freshly made bed? 

No, says 'the twin' sitting beside me. She has lovely sheets and bed linen in her house. All matching. I mean she actually irons her sheets. I wouldn't be bothered with that, but it sure is a nice treat to stay with someone who does.

I have been scouring the www for some dream sheets to lay me down and doze ...



Anthropologie (Watercolour Aviary Bedding)



Zara Home have some real colourful treats ... 
 

as well as a few more serene options ...



And the 'oh! I can but dream' option, the ever TODIEFOR










not that I have any sleep issues ever, but can you just imagine the dreams you'd have cuddled up in those beauties ...

sigh 
me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment