Wednesday, March 24, 2010

mmm ...

Thinking about childhood books I was reminded of my absolute favourite 

Milly Molly Mandy

... how even just that name cheers my heart



The illustrations are just so simple and beautiful.


When I was looking the books up on line for some images I made a strange link ... An etsy store that used to be called Milly Molly Mandy but is now Belle and Boo. The funny thing is I recently bought a couple of their most beautiful postcards in Paperchase and have been meaning to feature them! So two birds an all that ...


Illustrators are so talented. I wish I could draw beautifully.
Me xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies I accidently removed my last comment as I just wanted to correct a spelling. Anyway I have two of their prints on my wall also would you believe. One of which is the picture on the birthday card you pictured.

    ReplyDelete