Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mama inspiration

When I spend time back home it's quite obvious who has been my inspiration when it comes to interiors ... 


 a vintage hanging bathroom tidy. The tiles are so gorgeous too aren't they? I'd say they'd be a pretty price if you wanted to fit them now, I think they have been there since the 70s ...


we have had this bread bin for as long as I can remember ...




even the milk, butter, jam and salt&pepper have such beautiful homes


I love this collection of jugs. I love the clash of patterns and explosion of colours. You can catch a glimpse of the homemade curtains in the top corners too ... 


 I was very tempted to smuggle this jug home ...and if only I could describe the fragrance of those daffodils. Amazing.

It is such a privilege to have someone still so influential in my life, who I respect and love entirely.

Me xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment