Thursday, January 6, 2011

Will you tell me once again / how we're gonna be just friends / If you're for real and not pretend / then I guess you can hang with me / When my patience's wearing thin / When I'm ready to give in / Will you pick me up again? / Then I guess you can hang with me

And if you do me right / I'm gonna do right by you / And if you keep it tight / I'm gonna confide in you / I know what's on your mind / there will be time for that too / if you hang with me / hang with me

Just don't fall recklessly, headlessly in love with me / Cause its gonna be / All heartbreak / blissfully painful and insanity / if we agree / Oh you can hang with me

When you see me drift astray /outta touch and outta place / will you tell me to my face? / then I guess you can hang with me

And if you do me right / I'm gonna do right by you / And if you keep it tight / I'm gonna confide in you / I know what's on your mind
there will be time for that too / if you hang with me / hang with me

Just don't fall recklessly, headlessly in love with me / Cause its gonna be all heartbreak / blissfully painful and insanity / if we agree you can hang with me

Just don't fall recklessly, headlessly in love with me / Cause its gonna be all heartbreak / blissfully painful and insanity /if we agree / Oh you can hang with me / Hang with me

robyn

me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment