Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting with a resilience of spirit, in the certain
knowledge that, if we wait long enough and if we
are true to ourselves, then things will make sense,
is waiting in hope. 
And this is the work of the prophet
...living in hope.
 
Sister Stanislaus Kennedy


I said to my soul be still and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing;
wait without love
For love would be love for the wrong thing;
there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting
                                                                                 T S Eliot
 
 
it often feels like I am waiting, 
and not knowing what I am waiting for 
waiting for something to pass
waiting for something to begin
waiting for elements to fall into place

sometimes waiting can be lonely

me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment